Dr. Vasudha M Sharma, Co-founder, Managing Director, Vyasa Health Care Pvt Ltd ( Brand-Vivekananda Health Global- VHG)
Managing Director, Vyasa Health Care Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru, 2018 till present time. Executive Director, Vyasa Health Care Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India from 2014 to 2018.
In conversation with Mr. Garg on today’s episode is Mrs. Vasudha Sharma. Mrs. Sharma is the co-founder of Vivekanand Health Global and International Integrative Medicine Centre. She has done her Ph.D. in the integration of Yoga and Ayurveda.
The Vivekanand Health Centre is a place where yoga, Ayurveda, and naturopathy are used synergistically for best treatment outcomes. Her Ph.D. topic selection was unique – How to manage Migraine. She has put up special efforts in Pain management and understanding the interaction of Ayurveda and yoga for solving problems. Mr. Garg and Mrs. Sharma discussed the importance of yoga and Ayurveda in everyday life and how the two combined, can have a positive impact on our minds. Mrs. Sharma believes that Ayurveda works at preventive levels as well as for the management of diseases. Ayurveda imbibes rehabilitation and is extremely cost-effective too. Something that is quite impressive in today’s allopathy ruling world. The naturopathy center gives the participants a combination of programs based on a physician’s assessment. The assessment helps the participants to get assigned the proper programs.
Mrs. Sharma also talks about the wide acceptance of yoga in the young generation. She believes that the millennials are quite open-minded and will also give Ayurveda as much preference in the years to come.
• Managing Director, Vyasa Health Care Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru, 2018 till present time
• Executive Director, Vyasa Health Care Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India since 2014 to 2018.
• Medical Director, Samatvam – Holistic Health Center, Bangalore since 2006 till
• Franchisee and Ayurveda and Yoga therapy Consultant at Ayush Therapy center, HSR Layout in collaboration with Hindustan Unilever Ltd, 2006 -2011.
• Senior Medical Officer at Ayush Therapy Center, Jayanagar, Bangalore, 2003- 2006.
• Medical officer, Vanashree Ayurveda Center, BSK 3rd stage, Bangalore, 2001- 2003.
• Duty Medical officer, NU Hospitals (Bangalore Kidney Foundation), 2002-2003.
• Lecturer, Ramkrishna Ayurveda Medical College, Dept. Of Sharira Kriya Vignana (Human Physiology), Bangalore, 2000-2002