Today on our show, we have a real-life hero, spinal injury survivor, and sportsperson, Justin Jesudas in conversation with our host Ashutosh Garg. Justin is the CEO of The Spinal Foundation, a pan-India organization that helps people with spinal cord injury. Justin talks to us about the challenges faced by disabled people in India and what measures can be taken to improve their lifestyle, he informs us about the lack of hospital beds in India for individuals with spinal cord injuries and shares with us about this condition. Also an athlete, Justin shares with us his sports journey as a Quadriplegic person and how he has earned medals all over the country. He emphasizes not giving up and tells us that he never misses his practice, whatever the situation. Justin’s story is an inspiration for everyone, his grit and courage are awe-inspiring.
Justin Jesudas, CEO, The Spinal Foundation
20 years of experience in research and analytics, industry/business research and market strategy, digital operations, BPO/KPO, diversity and inclusion, disability inclusion
– Leading large research & analytics teams (captive and third party) for investment banks, credit rating agencies and financial service organizations
– Pursuing industry research across engineering services, connected products, Industry 4.0 sectors
– Driving equity, inclusion, diversity and impact sourcing initiatives
– Driving strategy research, market/competitor intelligence for the largest wealth managent firm in the world
– Finance & Accounting BPO market and business strategy, opportunity analysis, client acquisition & engagement research and strategies, vertical specific capability/offerings development
Specialties: Research & Analytics, Market Strategies, Industry Analysis, Competitor Strategy Analysis, Benchmarking, Leadership, Building Research Teams, Mentoring
There are no reviews yet.