On today’s episode of The Brand Called You, we have with us a very senior professional from the advertising industry, Mr. Sanjeev Roy. Mr Roy is a certified executive coach, an extremely accomplished professional of advertising and he is the Founder of ‘Bullzi’.
Bullzi is a leadership development organisation Mr. Roy started in 2004. Mr. Roy described the work his organisation does. It is a training and development program for leadership oriented individuals. They also hold programs for leadership development via digital platforms. Talking about leaders and businesses, Mr. Roy threw light on what actually goes into making off a leader. He also described the qualities of a natural leader, like taking responsibilities and challenges, stepping in the line of risk, decision making etc.
As a professional coach, Mr. Roy talked about the challenges faced by him during his coaching years. He believes that coaching is all about micromanaging, publishing and enhancing specific skill sets of the coachees, communicating etc.
A professional of many fields, Mr. Roy believes in success by making a change and acknowledging that change!
Sanjeev Roy, Executive Coach and OD Consultant
- Sanjeev Roy was a senior professional in the advertising business . He has worked in large multinational agencies in senior positions across the country. He has set up offices and divisions for JWT, Grey Worldwide and Euro RSCG across the country.
- Left advertising after 20 years, to start BullzI Inc. in 2004.
- While in advertising, Sanjeev had directly designed and run over 30 training programmes. He carried this interest in leadership development and mentoring into the Leadership Development practice of BullzI.
- He has been trained in leadership, marketing and people management in Paris, London and at IMD, Lausanne. He is a certified coach in the Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching process. He coaches senior leaders (MD, CEO, Function Heads, Business Owners) and is empanelled by the American Express Leadership Academy as a Coach
- Sanjeev has coached leaders of multiple nationalities – Indians, South African, Americans and in different countries
- His coachees usually say that the time spent has helped them realize their own true potential and very often a sense of their larger purpose in life
- He runs a programme for Business Owners and Leaders (Reflections tm) that is sought after and where participation is by invitation
- Sanjeev has designed many of the processes used by Bullzi for Visioning, Business Planning and Leadership Assessment and Development
- Sanjeev also brings years of practicing ‘creativity’ into the design of the programmes leading to unique learning experiences for participants
- Sanjeev is the Principal facilitator and has independently designed and run over 200 programmes with leadership teams
- Bullzi works with leading corporates, start-ups and a number of Mission Based organisations
- Sanjeev has developed long term relations with his clients and many of them have walked the journey with him as their consultant and mentor from a place of insignificant impact to one of sustained growth and impact, on the path of serving their larger purpose.
- Sanjeev spends at least 20 days in a year on personal development
- Sanjeev writes frequently on issues related to personal transformation, leadership, organisational change and behaviour
Professional Trainings, Certifications and Associations
There are no reviews yet.