“If I can do something that creates a legacy for me then that’s success to me.”
On a new episode of The Brand Called You, we have with us a multi talented professional, Mr. Pallav Sharda. Pallav is a Digital Healthcare Products and Commercialisation Leader. He has previously worked with Google x The Moonshot Factory. He is a physician, a teacher, an entrepreneur and a corporate leader. This intriguing conversation begins with Pallav sharing the three key milestones of his life and their significance to his career. He describes the work he is doing as digital healthcare leader. Mr. Garg and Pallav also talk about the role of technology in the field of Medicine. Pallav discusses the digitalisation of healthcare facilities and the process that is followed. He also enlightens the viewers about the Google X Moonshot Factory and how this project aims to solve healthcare related issues. Pallav also talks about the stance of healthcare in the country. He talks about his book and the idea that he has tried to convey through it. He believes that knowledge is the most powerful and benefiting value. He shares his success mantra and conveys that real life events and stories inspire him greatly.
Pallav Sharda, Digital Health Products & Commercialization Leader (Menlo Park)
Product and commercialization leader experienced in executing on healthcare’s digital transformation.
• Credentials that span Clinical, Technology, and Business domains
• Experience across payers, providers, medical device companies, big tech, and startups
• Perspective as a Physician, Teacher, Author, Entrepreneur, and Sr. Corporate Leader
• Informatics: Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Population Health Management, Remote Patient Monitoring, Health Data Analytics, Decision Support Systems, HL7, FHIR.
• Tech: Agile, Cloud, Dev Tools, Product Architecture, UX Design, Requirement Management, Release Management, Defect Tracking, Content Management, Software Engineering Cycle.
• Business: Product Strategy, Product Management, Business Development, Partner Management, Go-to-market, Commercialization, Healthcare Technology Marketing, Regulatory Analysis, Customer Development, Intellectual Property Strategy.